Monday, August 30, 2010

Hello people mayc is back in action!!=)


First of all i would like to say sorry to all my readers..
it has been a long time i dint update in my blog due to my lappy..==
well i hope you guys will still keep on reading it once i got the chance to update it..
much appreciated..
=)
lets get started with my most recent activities..
which is TODAY!!
its merdeka eve people!!!
did you guys went out with your beloved one's?
ohh yes i am..=)
we went to genting!!yuhoooooo..*excited mode ON*
here are some of the photos taken by my camera before we enter theme park..my boy-me-my girl-sam pat lou
nick-me-annie-lester
this is my baby girl annie chiong..
so cute of her..
ohh yeah this my boy nick low..
heart him so much..=)
and the one who sit beside him was a 'sampat' lou..
hahahahah..
most of our photo taken by my boy's phone so thats all i have for now..
do stay update on me ya..
=)

No comments: