Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Close Together Or Far Apart You're Forever In My Heart.

















If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch.

I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring
To my life everyday.

I love you today
As i have from the start,
And i'll love you forever
With all of my heart.


-[Happy 7th Monthsary Day]-


Forever my beloved ones Nick Low Chun Weng
<3

2 comments:

J&W said...

Hi pretty! Sweet love u have there! hope your love story will be ever long-lasting! check out my blog jimmyandwest.blogspot.com

maymay said...

You're sure to cook ingredients intended to match the fake rolex sale about just about anyone so, who dines check out page dinner table. Keep on the following tips easy, so it’s possible to comfortably relate to individuals should you really are stumped on the new kitchen. Still you need to earn your current, listed here all the helpful hints: Scalp – Dee’s scalp was first larger than an ordinary 80’s lover. It was eventually particularly cartier replica sale and additionally blond. Remember to go and visit portraits about the dog and additionally go along with all the scalp while it was first one in every of an individual's various unsecured is visually. If you can't experience huge scalp you ought to may only just perm, you will have to go for a hairpiece type identical to Dee’s. Suit – First of all, go for a schokohäutige rolex replica uk. Structure all the masturbator sleeves for the jacket to make sure you horizontally bunches in order that it may stay get rid of like fringes across any activate. Structure, the particular for the jacket so your belly is normally totally exposed and start schokohäutige suspender along with the ‘X’ oriented towards in advance. Afterward, become little league topper to make sure you sew relating to the shoulder blades on your jacket. To style any Dee Snider finest, structure bunches from the awesome pinkish wash rag and additionally sew the software relating to the little league topper. Subsequently, become omega replica watches becoming schokohäutige slacks. Sew a great deal more awesome pinkish wash rag bunches in there. Make-up – An individual's make-up was first increasingly popular while it was first like completely unique like an individual's suit for that reason confirm you still do it. Utilize firm electric utility white eye-shadow, patek philippe replica eyeliners, and additionally excellent pinkish lipstick. Take firm eyebrows, along with pinkish trapezoid-shaped blush-on for those cheeks.