Wednesday, March 10, 2010

C.I.B Gaming Event

Tza yeong A.K.A my bf 's production
=)
call me LADY GOGO..
=D
1st costume
sponsor by M.A.T
before on stage
NO.1 contestant
2nd costumeall of them look so gorgeous
=)
talent show..
singing malay song..
look fat..
=(

3rd costume
must wear as cool as you can..
do i look cool?
LOL
*lame*


opsyy!!
my belly!!
haha

coco-joey-mayc-blur2 angel-tracey-felicia
Best costume won by JOEY..
Best talent won by COCO..
Best catwalk won by MAYC..
PRIZE-Ipod Shuffle
=)

photo& edit by LEE TZA YEONG
me and joseph tan..
here is my bf MR.LEE..
=D
love him so much for coming to my event for making my day more happening..
thanks to all my supporter and friends who went on that day..
last but not least..
for lucky draw contest i won a dancing pack as well..
yuhooo~~
can keep fit already..yeah yeah..
=p
stay with me for more shooting photo to be seen..
muaxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu