Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Je Nature Grand Opening@kepong

my new look...nice?
=)

me and my babyman lee tza yeong
=D
me and william lee
me and justin wong
me and xyren
1st photoshoot with william's car



2nd shoot with justin wong's car

last but not least with xyren's car



i do enjoy myself so much and there..
food..games..lucky draw..
woahhhh..
btw this coming saturday and sunday will be having another roadshow party..
check out below the link for more detail..
i might be going to be the model on that day..
=)
do come and support ya
[LINK]

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=352532738591&ref=mf

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous with short hair =)

Anonymous said...

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Anonymous said...

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

jasmine said...

u're so slim and hot!!! wanna share ur diet / keep fit secrets???