Friday, February 18, 2011

My 21st Birthday Bash@ Thirty two Bar&Bistro

my dear and me <3
cutting cake!!
lamb chop!
chicken chop!
dessert..forgotten to take appetizer..
lol
happy birthday to me..
=D


l
LOOK!!its LAMBORGHINI!
its FREE for birthday peeps!
=D
me and shermaine~
HAHAHAHAHAH
grace-shermaine
all my girls..

the boys..

Hey to all my blogwalking peeps..

Finally im back to my lovely blog..=)

Lets get started with my 21st birthday celebration on 9th february '11..

was held at Thirty Two Bar&Bistro @ Puchong

First of all i would like to thanks to my hubby so much for choosing this place and he went twice to the location just to book the place..

Secondly is all my beloved friends who managed to come for a small birthday party..=)

I do enjoy so much on that night..end up so tipsy cause of the lamborghini..LOLL..

Im such a bad drinker..!!luckily my hub helped me to finish it up..if not...im DEAD!!LOLLL..

As what people always said 21st birthday should make it as big as we can..

But for me..get to celebrate with my beloved ones and all my lovely friends thats more than enough..=)

Im so blissful for having all my lovely friends around with me..

My most priceless gift ever from God..=)

Once again i would like to thanks to all my friends for coming..

Much appreciated!!=)

2 comments:

mizztraveller said...

Happy belated Birthday to u ,all the best in ur life .

Grace Chia said...

WOIII SEIPO! u r so mean lorr >:(
anyway, it's great that you enjoyed that night. and, u r really lousy drinker laaa..2/3 sips then you can be like driving flamming lamborghini already hahahahaaaa