Monday, March 14, 2011

Whitey Valentine Day/ Work Smart. Play Hard

Yesterday was white valentine day which girl suppose to repay back what boy does on valentine day on 14th feb..
Due to yesterday was full of appointments..
all i do was just bought a small little cake for my hubby..
and a bottle of sticky candy for him as he never even see before or try before..
=D

The best part was he is rushing to another meeting and what we do?
we ate inside the car!!
LOLLLL..
jam and stuck everywhere around KL area yesterday..
sighhhh..

Finally yesterday night he back to malacca..
will be back in 2 days time..
well,
i started to miss him so much already even we met everyday for the past previous days..
=(

baby, please come back faster..
bii miss you so much here..
<3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow is another brand new day for me in my life..
starting on my office job..
at the same time im doing another part time job..

Gotta start to learn on how to manage my time well..
on how to fully utilize my 24 hours time..
i got myself a wish list..
i hope i can achieve one by one someday..
=)

woo hoo~~
money money money!!
please come to mama..
ILOVEYOU
=)

No comments: