Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Second celebration of my birthday @ Pavilion,KL

cody-wei-mayc-bB
my sweetheart bB..=)
toto and us..=)

most natural picture..
=p

candle about to blown off................
making wish..
i guess my boy will know what kind of wish i made..=p
wow greedy girl..
she wants ALL!!!!
my dear tungjie..
=)


been forced to do so..
==




my dear mun mun..
=)

my dear wei wei,.
=)
Supposedly i should blog about this earlier ago but due to time not convenient for me to blog and so i blog it today..

Thanks to all my girls so much and purposely make a small surprise for me..
really touched my heart..
<3

Didn't know they planned to do so..
everything is like out of my mind when i saw 5 little cutie cakes on the table right after i being pulled to toilet by wei wei..
LOLLLL..

So cute of them for making this small surprise for me..
once again i would like to thanks to all my beloved soul sisters..
I love you girls so so so much!!

muaxxxx
=x

No comments: