Saturday, April 4, 2009

im in super big bag!!!

lolx...
went to work at my old place today at sg wang fourskin...
tiring day and boring cause the whole shop only i alone..
i saw mant of my friend today even i stayed inside my shop only..
lolx..
saw 1 of my msn friend...
omg!!
he recognise me...lolx..
he pass by my shop few times then only he dare to come inside and ask whether im mayc or not...
lolx..
shocked!
dont know why today i saw many of my friends..when im free..they not there for me..when im not free then like that...ish...
tik~tok~tik~tok~
*waiting for the time to pass...=.=
owh its 7P.M...
finish work..yahooo...
playing around with my supervisor...lolx..
come come take picture...


this is what i do after work..
SNAP 1

who is inside that bag?

SNAP 2

peace?lolx..someone inside there??

SNAP 3

tahhhrahh....IS ME!!!im inside a super big bag..lolx...

yeah!!i admit that im childish but sometimes makes some fun and make my friends laugh is my pleasure...
i willing to become the most stupid one's...lolx..>.<
end of my day today~~~

No comments: