Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy aprilfool day..=)

lolx..
what day is today?its aprilfool..
ytd slept at 3something just to fool my friends around...
lolx...
yesterday who so 'lucky' fooled by me?
oh yeah i fooled 2 of my ex..
1 is alvin and another one is wooi liang..
both also kena by me..
lolx...dont la emo..chill la...>.<
i dont mean to hurt ya feelings...
it is aprilfool day..
so please dont blame me yea...haha...
1 year once la wei...chill...=D
i even fool on brandon super tall guy n he said i so lame..ish..
dont give face at all..=(
oh yeah not forgotten my penang friend baibai..
yuhooo...he knew i fool on him..ish...
not nice to play already..haha...
and last but not least...KEITH..
funniest guy in the world..lolx..
walk out with him i can laugh non stop...lolx..
from now on he became my papa...lolx..
hahahhaha..
keith keith..come on la..
u will found your dream girl soon alright?
you keep asking me to intro girl...ish..
where to find la??chow kit?lolx..
erhmmmm...
i believed in karma...
i kena few guys of them and now someone really fooled on me...
and he is nickman a.k.a mr.fucker...ish...
he called me at 1.30a.m..
the 1st thing he asked was 'where are you?'
i said im at home why?
he said he bang car upside down and he at police station now..
i was like....OMG......
i stunned for few seconds...
keep asking him ok or not..
then at last he said aprilfool...
LOLXXXXXXXXXXX....
i dont know i should be happy sad or angry...
3 also got at the same time..
so end up sms with keith till 3something...
FREAKING TIRED AND SLEEPY..lolx..

*Happy april fool day to everyone of my friends...GOTCHA!LOLX..

No comments: