Monday, April 13, 2009

THAT'S ME!!



i'm not a good girl
or
perfect partner in life
DON'T PISS OFF with my attitude
because that's ME!!




will never change for others
stop being others
stop acting like others
being ownself is the best than ever!




i might hurt other people's feeling
i might hate by you guys n girls out there
sorry to tell you that this is mayc
there is no changes in me,myself and I




It's either you hate me or love me
i'm born to be myself
attitude,personality,style,way
everyone is special in their own way
SO DO I!!!




do your part,be urself
don't try to insult or judge people
there is nothing in this world perfect
in the end it will hit back to you








WHAT COMES AROUND WHAT GOES AROUND








*KARMA*






Word in mouth
Action in hand
Working in brain
just do your part!!!






**NO COMMENT,SPEECHLESS,NO WORD....






shutting down silently....


No comments: