Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Photoshoot Pt 1

Hey hey hey..
I'm back in action
kinda busy with shooting and work
sorry for not updating my blog
*is actually lazy want to update it*
lol

I love this picture the most
=D

Reiko,melissa.mayc and april
jean is missing~~
Look funny huh?
I guess my body look fit huh?lolx..
can see my muscles..
that's so ugly..=(
I love from this position...=D
The pond wet my butt..lol
say cheeseeee...
=D
OMG!looks fat..
ivan..

you like this huh?
seducing?i dont think so
Taking picture with the UDMowners
is actually 4 cars all together..
the other 2 dont know fly where
Edited and captured by viknesh
also one of the photographer


Captured by wong I-van
one of the organizer
*just with normal pixel camera*

what i posted is just from one photographer...
catch up with me to see more pictures yea..
*
*
coming up soon!!
=)
*
*





Models :Reiko,April,Mellisa,May See and Jean
Make Up Artist: Jynn (she's good - trust me)
Photographers:Mixo,Kelvin,Ever,Edwin,Tommy,Netken,Ivan,Siew,Khor And Sparkz
Location: Seri Wawasan Bridge, Istana Kehakiman
Rides: UDM Owners Club
A great shoot , thanks to Jynn,Tommy,UDM Owners Club, lovely models and photographers.

1 comment:

q said...

wah may c!
u use my still as ur header.
so happy to see it!
cheers!