Friday, February 20, 2009

XAVIER!!!

oh yea..
XAVIER IS HOT TO GO 'H O T T O G O'
thats my cheerleading team!!
we are the best!hehe..
we perform well today..
GOOD JOB!!to myself as well..=p
i managed to remember all the steps and my position too yea..
hehehehe..
kinda happy with my own performance today..
overall is ok but stil need to sharpen it up!!
GO XAVIER!!!
next week more busy..
wednesday-[full rehearsal at school]
thursday-[full rehearsal at bukit jalil]
saturday-[sports day]
tiring week once more..
i still havent design shirt 4 my junior..
arghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
dont know what to put on their shirt..
haizzz..
help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
im so blur..
next week ar..
no much time left..
i have alot of work to do..
my gosh!
this is to teach us not to become a president..
really really very tiring..
makes you frus like HELL..
have a break have a.....[fill in the blank]

No comments: