Saturday, February 28, 2009

WE WON!!!

1st of all i need to thanks to all my cheerleaders and also my juniors who work hard everyday..
staying back everyday after school i knew its tired but this is ous SPIRIT!!
what we got we deserved it!!!
we work hard train hard..
my march past juniors is just form 1..
so tiny n short they look so cute..
i feel so pity for them sometimes cause they have to stand under the sun for quite long..
and me keep shouting and scolding them during pracitising..
if i dont do that they wont listen to me and they wont do it properly..
teacher were giving me pressure and all of them not doing properly..
really make me so stressful..
can i say it out?NO!!
im entering 1500m..after that i when for cheer..after that 4x100m..
keep on changing clothes....=.=
i cant believe that my juniors did so well yesterday at stadium bukit jalil..
we won RM500 for our cheer..YEAH!!!
all this while i have been under the sun to train with them not wasted!!
eventhough im getting darker and darker..
serious shit im freaking tired last whole month..
not only busy with sports day but also my outside training for MSSSMKL..
WE MANAGED IT!WE DESERVED IT!WE DID IT!YES WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we look great on that day..we look COOL...we look pretty handsome...
Me and shilla-->

oppssy..out butt..=p

WE WON SHILLA!!!!!!!im so happyyyyy.....
Me tia shilla-->

my babe...muaxxxx...
my flag holder-->

i look handsome yea?haha..
all my cheerleaders-->


XAVIER IS HOT TO GO!!!

2 comments:

~~ShiWeiZz~~ said...

congratulation~~~ ^.^
take care~~~

Mayc Cheah said...

oh yeah thnx.im freaking hapi..hehe