Saturday, November 8, 2008

fatter n fatter...

wah....im gettin fatter n fatter..nt slimmer n slimmer..ytd gt 3 frz cm to my wrkin place n find me..1st is he buy me meiji panda biscuit which is my favourite flavour is strawberry bt he buy chocolate..2nd he bought 1 big bar of chocolate plus 1 smal box of chocolate almond..plus watch..he bought it at penang..haha..duty free..keke..3rd 1 big bar of chocolate again..swt..ytd cant stp receivin chocolate frm my frz..haha..then 2dae 1 of my kem frz suddenly sms me said tat gt sumthn wan gv me bt actully is sweets..nc le..she said she promised me b4 n she realy du..hehe..thnx alot..muax..sigh...when i wan go bk tat tyme suddenly my frz cm n find me n gv me a big bar of chocolate again..swt..=.= non-stp receivin chocolate..although its my favourite bt im dieitin de neh..dey seems lk purposely du1 let me diet..each tyme when i saw al de chocolate i bbeh tahan wan eat de la..haizz..bt i alwiz say to myself NO!!!say YES to myself tat i can slim dwn within 2mnths..i hv to control my food neh..haizz..duno wat i wil receive 2ml..tis time 'chocolate' frm washroom..hahahaha...

No comments: