Wednesday, November 12, 2008

will you accompany me??

im so hapi 4 being wif me..cant bliv tat u wil b wif me..thnx alot..wil appreciate evy min n sec being wif u..i du care 4 u..cz no matter hw u're de special one's in my heart..im hapi tat u stil k 4 me lk last tyme..u stil so lub me n k 4 me n i knew it..jz tat v're nt couple anymr..i duno wat my sis sms u bt u can jz ignore her de..she jz knew tat v broke up..no nid to explain much to her de la..u du so mny thngs jz du1 me so sad when u leave me ma..i noe de..u sil choosin whether wan go on 9th feb o 11th feb..both flight aso at mid9..too bd tat i cant accompany u to airport..haizz..i feel so sad 4 it..hup tat u wil choose 11th feb cz 9th feb on tat day itself is my birthdae..i dun hup to c u leave me on tat dae..at least accompany me pass my birthdae..cz im sure valentine day is impossible jo de la..de oli hup i hv nw is to pass my birthdae..tis is my last wishes frm u..i du1 to pass my 19 birthdae which full of sadness..i knew tat u aso dun hup to c me sad sad de..as long as u can accompany me on my birthdae i dy vy hapi de la..no matter thre is too mny swt memories btw me n u..i feel lk wan recall it bk altogether b4 u leave..du i hv tat chance to du so????

No comments: