Friday, October 10, 2008

disappointed!!

im so damn freakin sad nw..tis morn i received a sms frm de agent tat im choosed 4 de miss hawaii beauty contest bt when i ask her in mr detail de event is at nite...sigh..i choosed 4 miss hawaii beauty contest bt i cant go 4 it cz my parents dun allow..cz de event at nite..i duno wat my parents thnkin..tis is my 1st step steppin into entertainment wrld which is my dream job..i alwiz bliv tat i can be wat i wan2 2 be cz i bliv on myself n al those ppl hu supportin me al tis while xpecially my bf..i kip on tellin myself nt 2 sad nt 2 sad..sighh...bt in my heart im realy so heart broken..i hv a chance 2 du it bt i hv 2 let it go cz of my parents..haizz...tis is so.......sighh...i duno when oli i can hv tis kind of chances again...................................

No comments: