Friday, October 24, 2008

wat am i suppose to do??

haizz..im so sad today~~early in de mornin i received a msg frm my frz told me tat he saw my bf at MOS..last tyme i dun evn gv my bf go clubbin at al cz i noe once guyz go thre sure du sumthn which dey duno de..tat's y i dun let him go..bt after i go 2 ns on mac then he started 2 go wif his frz le..i HV 2 accept de fact cz i cant alwiz stp him frm goin aso..he gt his own rite..so on tat dae onwrds i told him..if he wan go clubbiin can...jz nid 2 tel me by sms-ing me a msg tat he's goin to clubbin nw..bt stil he dint do so..1st tyme he go without telin me make us hd an arguement..then tis morn which is ytd mid9 he go is de 2nd tyme he dint tel me..i realy dun understand..he jz nid 2 tel me by sms me oli ma..lk tat aso vy hrd izit??he kip on doin tis kind of thng wil mk me feel tat he at outside gt other gal..hu wont angry if he do tis kind of thng 2 his own gf??some more v dy almost 2yrs la..stil wan lie me..i realy duno wat's in his mind..al i noe is he kip on lying me..i duno wat's de purpose of it!!i stil rmb wat my best taught me..she said..each tyme when i feel sad o angry at him jz tink of hapi moment wif him..n it realy wrks..so nw wat i nid 2 du is jz calm dwn myself n tink positively..i jz hup he wil understnd me 1 dae..plus he wun noe hw i feel cz he dun evn read my blog..sighh..im realy sad today....TOTALLY SAD........

No comments: