Friday, October 31, 2008

I REALLY LOVE U!!

i type tis blog is after i argue wif him..wif al my tears coverin my face..n drop dwn to my leg..seriously i realy din argue wif u..i realy wan tok wif u in a nc way jz tat u cant control ur hot temper..i realy cant put dwn tis relatinship so easy..i realy cant!!im weak in tis matter..y u can jz mk such decision in so sudden??u hurt me so serious tis tyme..i realy du hurt me so deep!!!tis is my 1st tyme lub a guy so deep inside n hurt til so deep!!i get dump by him..m useless..nt evn suit him at al..he is nt satisfied of wat im duin 4 him al tis while..mayb im nt gd enuf..im hopin tat 1dae god wil return him bk to my side bt nw i noe is impossible..he's hatin me nw..he hate to talk wif me..hate to msg me..he hates al de thng tat i du..each tye when i tink of those swt memories when together i feel so heart broken..hw cm he cant be lk last tyme so lub me..so k bout me..WHY???thre is alwiz que btw me n him..i noe he's de most understnd me de guy..oli he can read wat i nid n wat i wan..tats wat mk me so lub him..n he admitted tat i lub him mr than he lub me..i dun mind..i can tolerate him 4 evythn..lub sum1 is nt askin them to change bt accept their weaknessess..im changin n acceptin bt he du1 me to do so..al he wan is to break wif me..tat wil mk him feel mr hapi..he doesnt wan ans my phne at al..which means he realy hate me..i did alot of thng which mk him hate me alot..i realy feel myselfso useless..cant be apart of his life..bt he took al my life!!bi..i realy miz u alot..plz dun jz leave me lk tat can ma??i wan accompany u til u leave..i du1 u to mk such a decision 4 no reason n i hv 2 accept it wif my broken heart..plz let me go tru it wif u til de end can ma????i beg u plzzz cm bk 2 me.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sorry to hear that..if you need anything just say yea..take care..

Mayc Cheah said...

hmm..i noe thnx 4 ur concern..