Saturday, October 18, 2008

love luck??


triangle??square??NOP!!segiempat tepat??NOP!!is lub luck!!wat can v say bout triangle??wow..mny kind of diff stories bout it aso..as wat they said..when sum1 choose triangle..dey canot choose!once u saw it means u mz buy it!tis is wat i heard frm other ppl la..real o nt im nt sure bout tat..bt logicially tink la..de ans is yes lo..cz triangle gt mny kinds of clr..which can mk us feel nt 'loyal'..haha..tis is de photo of my triangle wher my bf bought it 4 me at hk plus a bracelet..im so suprize when my bf buy tis 4 me..cz when i alwiz pass by triangle shp n i kip annoyin infrnt of my bf he aso dun k n wun buy it 4 me de..duno y he suddenly go hk n buy it 4me..tis is wat mny ppl said..guy wun alwiz shw out hw deep dey lub their gf til its de rite tyme of it..nw i realy bliv in it!tat's de TRUE!!!

No comments: